HM Debut

HM Debut

Evening all.. Post race reports will be in tomorrow but the Aussie is joining Miles in our HM debut tomorrow... Miles in Brighton and me in Hampton Court...

None of this would be possible without C25K and this amazing forum and community of fellow runners I've found...

You are all amazing and I know you'll be cheering me on tomorrow...

Race reports in the afternoon... :)

Love you guys!

18 Replies

• Good luck aussie :D hope its a great day and run for you

• Good Luck Aus, hope you have a brilliant day and yes you are absolutely correct- we will be raising the roof cheering you on !

Enjoy it , Hi to Mrs Aus and the little Aussiettes ! :-D xxx

• Great post, Aus!

I wish you all the very best for tomorrow. You'll have an amazing time and will do great! Can't wait to read your run report!

It's going to be such a great day! :D

We love you too!

• Have a fab race Miles! Can't wait to read all about it x :-)

• Christ, I've left my musket at home. I knew there was something.

• Ha ha , thats funny ! :-D xxx

• Have a blast Aussie! I shall look forward to that race report tomorrow x :-)

• Good luck Aussie ,Miles_Yonder and Tomas. We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines in our droves!!!!!!! :)

• My Hero Aussie. You'll smash it. looking forward to your and MY's reports and your PB. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OY OY OY

• Good luck! Have a great day all.

• Have a great run, I know you'll ace it. I will look forward to getting all the tips for my HM in May. Happy running.

• Best of luck!!!! Look forward to hearing all about it!!! Enjoy!!

• Good luck aussie.

• Go for it Aussie! You've worked so hard to make this happen and now it's your time to shine. The moment has come and we're all cheering for you. Good luck Sweetie, can't wait to read you run report. :)

• Wahay! Great stuff Aus!

Don't go off too quick would be my only tip. Enjoy it, take in the sights and sounds as it will keep your mind occupied throughout the long run

Good luck!

• Good luck to both you guys - just look at how far C25K can take you - C2HM - go go go! :)

• Looking forward to all the race reports. Have fun.

• Hope you both have a fantastic run -shame the weather couldn't have been a little kinder. Can't wait to read the run reports!

You may also like...