Oooh!

Back from week 6 day 1. Got on scales and worked out my BMI for the first time in 6 months... Just within the Normal range! I'm really pleased. I used to work the other side of town and with no car often used to walk home along the downs and seafront: lovely and a good hour's stomp. Then I got a new job in a hospital 10 mins walk away and although I do a very active job the weight just piled on. Just shows how important it is to be active. :-)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, I am about a week behind you and also finding it is helping with weight, although it sounds like I have a bit more to go than you. If nothing else I feel better and am sleeping better

• Well done ;) I think I've put weight on as I keep thinking "I've run today so I can totally have that biscuit/chip buttie/whole Victoria sponge (ok, not the last one) but I'm good at delusion so I keep telling myself I'm getting stronger even if my tummy is getting bigger ;)

• Absolutely! Well done

My BMI is in normal range now from being at the upper portion of the chart in the obese section. Phew

• That's great Allie. Well done.

• That's great Allie, congratulations! Just think where C25K could take you when you've finished the programme..

• If I went by my BMI id be well scrawny at 6'4" it says I should be about 12 stone. I'm now 15 stone and still look scrawny. If I reach my BMI weight I'll look like something out of tenco. I'm a 34"waist too. !!

• But on the same note well done Allie. Keep it up ?

You may also like...