Graduation Day!!!!!!!

Graduation Day!!!!!!!

I’ve done it! Finished C25K!! I decided to run it backwards to mark the special occasion. That’s running the route backwards, not actually running backwards you understand. I was concerned that there might possibly be more uphill running until I worked it out that there couldn’t be as the route is circular. Duh! Please excuse my blathering and dodgy selfie – I’m on a high!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

44 Replies

• Congratulations breezie!!! Great photo - love the hat!!!! :)

• Thank you AliPru!

• Well done you! You look ecstatic, as well you might! I think you're wrong though about there being the same amount of uphills, don't ask me how, but there are always more uphills whichever way you run!

• Thank you Curlygurly! There didn’t seem to be many more uphills but they were definitely longer and steeper! :)

• Brilliant breezie... congratulations :-) How did you run in that mortar ? ?

• Haha! Thanks Andy. I did get some funny looks. :)

• Brilliaaaannnnntttt!

• Thanks Useit!

• Way to go!!! Look how happy you are!! Congratulations.

• Thank you runswithdogs!

• Oh well done ! Great effort on the hat front too....

• Thanks henpen!

• Excellent photo! CONGRATULATIONS ! You've conveyed that graduation feeling to a T! :)

• Thanks Aliboo! Don’t I look daft!

• I would say "enthused with that c25k feeling !" :)

• :)

• I thought you meant run backwards at first! Well done

• Haha! Stupid things that come into your head when you’re running! :)

• very well done , great pic to :D

• Thank you! Silly pic!

• Congratulations!!! Great feeling isn't it :D Loving the hat :)

• Thank you hilbean! :)

• Huge Congratulations and I love love love the pic!!!!!!!

• Thank you! A daft moment! :)

• Excellent photo, I must add that I did not have a smile on my face after graduation!!!! but after recovery ;-)

Well done.....

• Thank you adidas! I couldn’t stop grinning! :)

• Very well done, I hope you are feeling very proud. Did you wear the mortar board while running?

• Thanks Ullyrunner. Insanely proud. I couldn’t run 100 yards before I started C25K. I didn’t actually wear it today because I hadn’t graduated then. Maybe on my run on Monday? :)

• Congratulations on graduating, keep it going and enjoy your future running.

• Thank you (not-so)New-to-jogging. I’m looking forward to running to my own music!

• Brilliant!!! Well done , you is like , well AWESOME ;-)

• Why thank you!!! :)

• Aw look at you , you look sooo happy ! Fab photo !

Well done Breezie, massive Congratulations to you , I bet youre on Cloud Nine tonight ! :-D xxx

• Thanks Poppypug! Yes, I’m pretty chuffed. About to start work on some playlists for motivation for next week’s runs. :)

• Super major congratulations! Great run and the Very Best selfie of 2015 . Stay high!

• Haha! Thanks Gonti! :)

• Congratulations! Love the picture.

• Thank you Angie! :)

• Congratulations! It's such a wonderful feeling isn't it? I know I walked around grinning for days!!!

• Still grinning – and telling everyone! :)

• Fantastic achievement and great selfie. Well done!

• Thanks Mattsv!

• Many congratulations enjoy that feeling !!!

• Thanks Vixchile! What a feeling! (I am music now) Being’s believing! (I am rhythm now) etc. etc. :)

You may also like...