Graduation Day!!!

Well that's that then, just done week 9 run 3.

I am proud of myself, it has been hard and I nearly gave up a couple of times (like I did about week 4 last year!) but all you lovely and highly motivational people have, to be frank, kept me going.

I am a bit disapointed I did not manage the 5K part despite running for just over 30 mins, I did choose a route with a long steep uphill (and then down again) which slowed my pace a little, I also have a cold and my breathing is not great, but I managed the usual 2.8 miles. I can know work on the magical 5k 30min mark over the next few weeks.

Anyway, I would like to thank my producer, my parents, my fans and most of all you. ;-)

Now how do I get the magic green box?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

22 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations!! Great achievement. Wish I was @ graduation stage :-)

• Thanks, it seems to come round pretty quick!

• Congratulations!!! Go to directory, click admin and send them a message! Whoo hoo!

• Cheers

• Well done. Looking forward to seeing your shiny badge next to your name.

• Tank you, me too.

• I mean thank rather than tank!

• Whohoo! Well done Bluepiano!!

• Cheers, by the way, your profile pic is ace :-)

• Well done, I graduated last week so I know what a great feeling it is to stick with the programme and finish it!

• Thank you and congrats to you too

• whoop whoop!! and a big cheer from me!! very well done m'dear!!

you've done it!!

get on to admin and get that badge!

next stop - 5km :-)

ali x

• Cheers Auntie! I have 5K firmly in my sights!

• So you should feel proud of yourslef, well done you. :) Message to Admin should get your green badge (I think but have been away for 4 weeks so hope its not changed).

• Thanks very much, have messaged Admin and am awaiting delivery.

• Congratulations - must be such a great feeling.

Class of 2013 :-D

• It is a good feeling, although I didn't realise till after I had run that it was my graduation run!

Cheers

• Well done to you! Don't worry about the 30 minutes, you'll do that as well!

:)

• Hurrah! Fantastic that you've run all the way to graduation. 5k will be with you very soon too! :)

• Well done to you, what an achievement - it feels great doesn't it? Awaiting my badge too :)

• Congratulations on your graduation! And look at that badge :) Don't worry, the 5k will come.

• Well done on the graduation. The green badge looks great.

You may also like...