Week 8 complete in the wind and rain!

Week 8 complete in the wind and rain!

What a day for it but it's done! Had to stop and walk a couple of times for 30 secs max but paused program. Couldn't get a breath with the wind and rain so I'm still claiming it as a victory and in record times for me too! I was aiming to stay as close to the 7km as possible and actually made a couple of 6 minute k ! Silly me never started the program at the start so only realised 10 mins into it. Hapoy running everyone :-) I'm off to contemplate week 9 for Monday :-)

7 Replies

• Well done you.......nearly there now :-) I just completed week 8 yesterday, I think I had slightly better weather conditions than you though! Looks like we will be starting week 9 on the same day so all going well should be graduating the same day too.....go us :-) Best of luck with week 9.

• Aw thankyou cara! What day are u graduating on? I was planning Friday but there's a 5k Santa dash here on Sunday and I was contemplating making that my graduation run!

• I was planning Friday too, but your Santa Dash on Sunday sounds like a really fun way of graduating, I think I would pick that one ;-)

• I'll keep a look out for u then as I may end up being fri, need to try and get sat night off nightshift to run Sunday lol

• Hope you manage to get it sorted, will keep a look out for your graduation :-)

• Fab well done & good luck to you both with week 9 and graduating :)

• Exciting times ahead ! Well done to both of you, that's a double Brucie Bonus :-) xxx

You may also like...