Race Prep- Part 2

Race Prep- Part 2

I have been watching the forecast very closely, maybe even being obsessive about it! Worried about the heat. Today when i checked Saturday's forecast i was so delighted to see its going to be very cool!! I am so happy and this means that i don't have to carry drinks with me - which will be great for that climb

werunsantiago.com/circuito....

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Cool!! Crikey - I'm full of respect if you can run up hills in that sort of temperature.

Good luck!

• Ooh. Looks like you just made the cool cutoff! That's great news. The race sounds like a lot of fun from your post part1. Can't wait to hear about the race day buzz. All the best during it - I imagine you're eager to get the show on the road. :)

• 25°C? Cool? They (the forecasters) reckon it's going to get up as high as 1°C tomorrow for Parkrun!

Have fun and enjoy!

• its great 25degrees as a high will mean they perfect cool running temperature at 8:30pm, as soon as that sun sets it cold down even further!!! Never thought that i would look forward to cool temperatures. We do think how will we cope when we get back to England in a few months - we will be like that scene out of cool runnings where the guy puts on all his clothes before stepping out of the airport

• Blimey Vix that's a lot of altitude! Cool is all relative, I guess. Have a wonderful day Sweetie, stay hydrated and enjoy every moment of the experience. Can't wait to read your run report xx

• Yeah i think its a pretty tough challenge but i have a plan from 3km i am going run 0.5km and walk and repeat until 5km. The nail varnish obviously is going to help me lots :)

You may also like...