Sharing my special day - W9R3 done.....Yippee

Its seems like loads of people have graduated today - I think a slap on the back is well deserved for all of us! I honestly can't believe I've got there - it has taken me an extra week but I really feel fantastic about my achievement. I went out this morning in the wind and rain in the air but I tried my hardest. I managed 4.57KM which I am really proud off - I'm sure if I carry on with the 30 minutes I'll get to 5KM. I would recommend this programme to anyone. I hadn't run since school, over 20 years. I'm not sure that I have lost any weight or inches but my head space is so much clearer and the endorphin rush makes me smile every time. Its hard to explain how I feel but I'm sure that you all know what I mean...my hubby came home from work with a rosette 'Couch to almost 5K'....I'm wearing it with pride!

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations on a great achievement very well done x

• Thanks x

• From one seaside girl who graduated today to another, congratulations

• I'm sure its harder by the sea - I reckon I've only done my run twice with no wind......Congrats yourself, keep it up...!

• Congratulations on your graduation and happy running ! x

• Thanks x

• well done :) CONGRATULATIONS! )and what a nice thought by your hubby! I'm by the seaside too, invigorating, pretty, but often blustery! :X

• Yeah...its really odd when it flat calm.....it does make me laugh when you think 'this is alright' then when you turn around you realise you're running back into a gale!!!!

• Congratulations on a great accomplishment. Well done and happy running.

• Thanks...fingers crossed I still make progress x

• Oh I'm sure you will. Just keep setting new exciting goals for yourself. Or just enjoy the satisfaction of running regularly.

• Congratulations! :)

• Thanks x

• Congratulations. I bet you feel wonderful - and what a lovely hubby you have!

• Thanks...sometimes....x

• Congratulations to you and all recent graduates - there has been loads! It's a great feeling and will hopefully lead to some great running times.

:-) xx

• Well done... enjoy your special day .. hope you get as much enjoyment with all your future runs :-)

• Oh wow

You may also like...