Sorry about this!! -

Sorry about this!! -

I know that it is coming onto winter in the UK and I can see how some would consider posting this pic at this time to be a bit cruel :) -- but some also have asked for pics of my run/walk/crawl up Mt Manganui in NZ last week.

The pic above was taken half way up and this one was taken on the top. ( for anyone who likes to run on a nice hard sandy beach, this one goes for about 25klm one way!) -- and , of course, the final destination at the bottom of the volcanic plug - my favourite Mt Manganui brewbar :)

Last edited by

11 Replies

• Very cruel! It looks beautiful especially compared with what's on view outside my window this morning. Congratulations on the run walk crawl, it looks very steep

• Bazza, this looks idillic. Just what I needed to see before heading off to work on a damp Tuesday morning ;)

• Lovely. Lucky you and thank you for sharing. What an amazing view :-)

• You must have felt on top of the world! Hope you enjoyed that well deserved beer (or six!)

• Well done for making the climb and that beach looks wonderful! x :-)

• Maybe we could have one of those helmets with virtual overlay so our brown countryside would appear green and lush and summery. Wish I hadn't looked Bazza, that looks beautiful! :)

• no no no! Why Bazza?

• Yes, that is cruel ;) going out for a run in a few minutes and there are 4˚C out there today (but at least the sun is shining!)

• Bazza that is really really cruel ! But what a stunning pic

• Woah!

• Just you wait. There'll be days when it's bright blue skies & hot sun here in the UK while you are having grey drizzle in NZ. Errm, actually, no there probably won't be :( Looks lovely & sounds like a great run.

You may also like...