W8 has begun!

...was a bit less marvellous this morning....I loved the soggy one, last time...crazy woman...

Now driving to my runs - in the woods, with a bit of up & down, is what I prefer to the bloomin' tarmac trudge; it's not far, but I don't have time for walking there & back on a work day and the running only just gets me there (very annoying).

When I returned from today's outing, my OH suggested cycling there and to use that as my warm up & down (prob. between 5 & 10 mins, each way and pretty flat) - why didn't I think of that?! duh!

So, gonna be blowing the dust off the old bike, coz pre-50s, crazy woman, biathlete training commences this weekend! ;-) ..we'll see how that goes...

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliant idea - and I'm sure it's good (for muscles, joints etc) to get some other form of exercise, in addition to the running...enjoy!

• Ooh, you'll be swimming as well next!!

Sounds like you're motoring on - best of luck with week 8 - nearly there now...

:)

• Blimey, week 8 already Tiki!! Time flies when you are having fun and all that.... Great stuff, crazy lady.... on yer bike!

Good luck my friend x

You may also like...