Man, I feel like a runner!

Man, I feel like a runner!

Obligatory graduation post!

I'll keep it short and sweet, as the celebratory drinks are waiting for me.

Completely elated right now!

A couple of months ago the thought of running for 3 minutes had me winded, and now I've just run 2.7 miles in 30 minutes! Over the moon.

Good luck to all you who are still on your way through C25k, we all believe in you.

The journey doesn't end just yet, though.

But more on that later...

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic ! Well done you. Happy running....

• Congratulations - enjoy your drinks :0)

• Congratulations Hannah! Good work, and great to see your named added to the roll-call of C25K graduates. No doubt you experienced the stride-of-pride today.

Intrigued by your next steps "more on that later".

• Excellent!! Well done you!!!! I took a screen shot of that too!!! great to see isn't it!!!

• Congratulations - it is a fantastic achievement - you are now officially a Star. :)

• Well done on your graduation ! Congratulations and hope you enjoyed your celebrations .

The fun starts here, theres a fantastic whole new world opening up for you now. Grab it with both hands and ENJOY IT ! :-) xxx

• Woweeee!!!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you had a great & well - deserved celebration & looking forward to hearing about your next steps as a graduate, hooray!!!!

• Congratulations! Enjoy your new graduate running adventures :)

• Well done - absolutely brilliant. You must be chuffed!

• Thank you all for your kind words! Feeling less than perfect today after the celebratory drinks, but I'll be right as rain and ready to run tomorrow :)

• Fantastic....very well done you! Your post brought back memories of my own 'moment'....

• Well done, Congratulations,. It is such a wonderful feeling of achievement, isn't it? Enjoy your celebration :)

You may also like...