W7R2 you lot made me do it!

An hour after receiving several nudges in the right direction I ventured out, and it was absolutely fine! :) :)

I ditched the podcasts for the first time ever (sorry Laura, I'll be back soon!) and just ran 25 minutes with my own music. I was saving that reward for my first post-graduation run, but I felt I really needed to exorcise my horrible W7R1, so I treated myself to a bit of classic rock and other guilty pleasures. It really helped and I felt much much better today.

Thank you so much to everyone on here for the encouragement! :)

Now to embarrass number one child by turning up to the school playground looking like a very damp beetroot....

11 Replies

• Hooray! Knew you would enjoy it!

• Thanks! I honestly didn't fancy it at lunchtime. but I'm so glad I was persuaded!

• Damp beetroots are soooo cool... At least I hope so as I am one too! :D Well done on your 25 minuter & thank you so much for your encouragement.

• Thanks very much! Even when I was a young fit thing I never got away without going very very pink!!

• Why do we all love saying told you so! Oh and well done!

• Because the voices of experience are right! Thanks very much - it was just what I needed :)

• Well done on your W7 R2.... You did it. High five to you ;-)

Onwards and upwards to W7 R3 ;-)

• Thanks! We're definitely getting there! :)

• I am glad you got out there - thinking about it can be worse than the actual doing (well maybe not but you know what I mean).

• Yeah I'm glad you got out there , good effort :)

• Well done you! And I'm sure Laura will forgive you, she's very understanding like that :)

You may also like...