Done it!!

Just did my final run of week 9! I'm really looking forward to trying Stepping Stones now!

I had not thought I could do week 9 last week, so when I went out after more than a few days gap, I listened to week 7. Then as was running I though that if I still felt good after 25 mins, I would run through the warm down 5 mins - and I did!

Repeated that on monday, and today had week 9 playing, but it hadn't downloaded completely and became week 7 during the last five minutes of running. So I just kept going to almost home - and probably had run for about 32 minutes! distance including walk at beginning 4.1K.

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Blooming well done - you can have my Star of the Day - it is a major achievement - hip hip hooray. :)

• Well done, you deserve to be very proud of yourself. An inspiration to us all (me) who are starting over. Well done

• Well done! I hope you feel really proud! You should have more faith - you are a runner!

• Congratulations, these techy gadgets are great until they go wrong, must be a graduation badge due for you.

• how do I get that?

• the badge, I mean!

• Congratulations, these techy gadgets are great until they go wrong, must be a graduation badge due for you.

• Congratulation :0) - look forward to seeing your shiny new badge!

• Thanks! me too!

• Amazing - well done!

• Brilliant stuff. Such an achievement

You may also like...