Done it!!

Just did my final run of week 9! I'm really looking forward to trying Stepping Stones now!

I had not thought I could do week 9 last week, so when I went out after more than a few days gap, I listened to week 7. Then as was running I though that if I still felt good after 25 mins, I would run through the warm down 5 mins - and I did!

Repeated that on monday, and today had week 9 playing, but it hadn't downloaded completely and became week 7 during the last five minutes of running. So I just kept going to almost home - and probably had run for about 32 minutes! distance including walk at beginning 4.1K.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Blooming well done - you can have my Star of the Day - it is a major achievement - hip hip hooray. :)

• Well done, you deserve to be very proud of yourself. An inspiration to us all (me) who are starting over. Well done

• Well done! I hope you feel really proud! You should have more faith - you are a runner!

• Congratulations, these techy gadgets are great until they go wrong, must be a graduation badge due for you.

• how do I get that?

• the badge, I mean!

• Congratulations, these techy gadgets are great until they go wrong, must be a graduation badge due for you.

• Congratulation :0) - look forward to seeing your shiny new badge!

• Thanks! me too!

• Amazing - well done!

• Brilliant stuff. Such an achievement

You may also like...