Best run so far. Week 8 run 1 :-)

Well i headed out at 7.10am wondering how hard those extra 3 minutes were going to be?

I put on my i pod and was determined not to look at the time. After 6 songs i thought i'd have a little peek. Only 4 minutes to go.!! Where did the time go??

It was a lovely sunny morning with the rays glistening off the wet path. A few other runners, dog walkers and a cyclist were up and about grasping the crisp morning air and radiating off the lovely blue skies.

What better way to start the day: blue skies, sunshine and Tracy Chapman.

Now i am off to push some papers around my desk!! See you on my next run x

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeah fab stuff - it's such a good feeling , you're right on my heels - W8R3 today :)

Well done !

• Well done.....on the cusp now!! Can't believe i/we have come this far. I was buggered doing a 1 minute run in week 1 and i have just run for 28 minutes!! A great exercise plan!!

I have put my name down for a 4k fun run around Manchester airport but there are limited numbers so got to see if i can get on it yet. Should be fun if i do!

Good luck for week 9....you have it in the bag!! x

• Sounds like a great run, your almost a graduate....well done.

• Sounds like a lovely run. :)

• Sounds like a great run!

• Oh well done Manc! It sounds like you're beginning to enjoy this running lark. It beats pushing paper any day!

• I was just going to say...it almost sounds as if you enjoyed it this morning...Hope you get in to the airport run ! You go girl !!

• Wow sounds like a great run! Glad to hear you found it easier going than expected.

I hope my start to week 8 goes as well as yours later today.

• Fab stuff ! I think this was my fave week if I remember rightly , oh you are so close now :-) Good Luck for the rest of the week and then .... Drum Roll....... Graduation Week ..... Boom , Tish ! :-) xxx

• Wonderful run by the sound of it, keep going you are almost there :)

• Tracey Chapman? As in "Don't you know you've gotta run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, ru-un..."?

• Ha yeah quite apt really ;-)

You may also like...