First there was nothing ... then there was Calvin!

(More about Calvin tomorrow)

(Tuesday) Long journey across frozen northern wastes yesterday leaves me officially knack'ed. Of the run/swim/bike in my head training options I will go for the latter - I can do it on the sofa with a good film.

Still more triathlon participants are coming forwards; signed up three new ones yesterday. Obviously people are desperate for the accolade given to them at the end. Keep joining us, honestly we are harmless.

14 Replies

• Sounding very diligent Second Lieutenant KittyKat007. The knickers are fine, if that's for me to say. Are they lucky ones, or purely to give you courage.

• .... and legless most of the time ha ha , boom, tish :-) xxx Hic, giggle, burp ( ooh excuse me ! ) :-) xxx

• Tah! You will be demoted.

• Youre here ! Ta da ! I was just thinking about you , sorry , that sounds a bit stalkerish doesn't it ? I honestly don't do it anymore since my last restraining order judge , promise :-) xxx

• I don't think the alcohol would be a good idea - brain still hurting. I reckon real cocoa and an afternoon nap watching a quiet film. Not the usual rubbish.

• Yep, that sounds very cosy :-) Bit of chilling on the couch, nowt better :-) xxx

• ...oh, I have got a plus 1 who isn't on here. Is that ok ?

• More the merrier - let me know their name and I can add it to the list.

• Any luck with securing a bike yet Dozzer?

• Rumbled! I think it's going to be a last minute 2day bike borrow. Day 1 practise balance. Day 2 do the 30 mins.

• that sounds more than enough, don't want to overextend yourself.

• Too right. Might take same approach to swimming - Day 1 getting into onesie practice. Day 2 swimming practice.

• Pleased to report I've managed to borrow a bike for the triathlon but only for a couple of hours one day later in the month. It's gonna be a pretty full on cycling session. It must be 15 years since I've cycled, so gonna need me helmet and stabilisers. Now I've just got to find the kids' old arm bands and I'm all set. Ooooo it's all very exciting :)

• Go Second Lientenant AncientMum (ents div), go!

You may also like...