Glad I left my trainers at home !!!!!!

Just want to say thank you to all who encouraged me to buy spare trainers and do my runs for this week

I started at 5:25 and as I was running along the beach it just felt great and I was glad to be alive

Thank you all for encouraging me to get that feeling

I am glad I left my trainers at home as the spare I brought from tesco are covered in sand so that worked out for the best

Thank you all again that's week8 run 2 done so here's hoping next Friday will see the completion of this course

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a brilliant idea, a cheapie pair from Tesco, see you can tell your a man, a women would have gone for gait analysis, bought expensive shoes, plus socks and a few cheeky tops and maybe a bra and totally justified it , a man grabs some cheapie trainers and still gets a good run , so happy for you. I missed my run this am, ( see my post ) but I may try and run along Perranporth beach later as we are going there

• Oh so true

My wife would need the whole ensemble

Best of luck on run later

• Yes grannyjudes is right , I would have headed for the nearest sweatshop & used it as a excuse to kit my self out big time . Sounds like the perfect run & hope there's more to follow . Happy running

• Well done and good luck for next week will look out for your graduation post :)

And GrannyJude you are so luck Perranporth is one of my favorite places went there on holiday years ago and felt like I left a part of me there

• I am lucky, I live in Camborne in a icky little cottage near all the beaches

You may also like...