Let the battle commence!!!!

Passed muster with the physio yippee :) so tomorrow I will take a short dander (walk/run) and see what happens. I know the legs are good, its always my breathing that needs the work after a spell off and with so much pollen about it won't be easy. Asthmatics be aware at this time of the year don't leave home without your inhalers.

Thank you to all those who gave me an enormous boost with your replies to my post last night, its always good to know you are not alone, even if you are a lone runner like me. Bless you all and happy running.:)

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good news oldgirl! Good luck and be careful out there!

• Best of news oldgirl! Good luck with the dander, take it easy and you'll soon be knocking out those great runs again! :-)

• Great news, Oldgirld. Enjoy getting back out there and running!

Large amounts of Scots Pine pollen around here today.

• Hooray! Remember to take it gently at first and just enjoy being out there.

• Go for it OldGirl! We asthmatics are an heroic bunch (as long as we have our inhalers handy) Good luck and happy running!

• Woop! Woop! Excellent news Oldgirl, hope you have a good time out there tomorrow and take it easy x

• we are all right behind you Oldgirl...sending a big C25k hug too....I put my inhaler in my bum bag- the pollen just hits you at times and its not easy to run with shades on!!! Good luck and enjoy :)

• Brilliant news for you! You must be so pleased!

I am very happy for you

HAPPY RUNNING! But be kind to yourself for a bit.

• Oh great stuff OG! I bey you're champing at the bit to be out there

Have a great time!

• :) enjoy being able to run again x

• What cheery news. I'm so happy for you. All the best for your outing tomorrow.

• That's brill oldgirl , take it easy mind !

• Brilliant news! Best wishes for a great dander tomorrow.

• Great news OG...take care out there,but enjoy :)

• Ah what fantastic news - get out and enjoy!

• Let us know how the first run out goes old girl, it's a lovely day in Edinburgh so hopefully it's fine up in Aberdeen too! Hopefully the pollen doesn't get to you too much.

And wow, there are a lot of us with inhalers out there!

• This is great news - looking forward to your update!

• Great to hear you're back ;) Good luck and hope it all goes well ;)

• Fab news! Hope your first session goes well.

• OldNed he say, great news OldGirl. Get stuck in, and enjoy it

• Nice to see you're back Oldgirl.Good luck with your running,take it easy

You may also like...