A couple of days off and week 8 starts tomorrow!

Haven't run for a couple of days (did wk7 r3 on Wednesday) and have had a couple of days rest due to giving blood for the first time on Thursday. It's obviously not a good idea to run within 24 hours and I've been out on location with work (photography) today so didn't have much spare time this evening and felt like I hadn't drank much today so didn't want to rise being dehydrated after losing some blood volume!!

But I feel great now and ready for week 8 to start tomorrow morning - I even treated myself to a new sports bra and running capri-pants on my way home1

4 Replies

• Good luck with week 8.

I finished week 8 yesterday and felt a huge sense of achievement, as I have at the end of every week, having been a true couch potato 9 weeks ago.

I too have treated myself to some running capri-pants now that Laura has told me I am a runner.

I do wonder whether you may find wrestling into a new sports bra more challenging than your first run this week!

Enjoy your run.

• Haha! Yes sports bras can be an olympic event all on their own!

• You're not wrong there!!

• You may well find that the extra day or so's rest will pay dividends anyway - you might come back just that bit fresher. Good luck with the start of week 8 - not long until graduation now. Best wishes.

You may also like...