Goodbye week 7

Having had an awful run 2 of this week my confidence had been knocked to say the least! I had changed my route and had run at midday when i usually run in the morning. Then the next day came down with a very sore throat and aching joints. I decided to take a couple of days rest before attempting run 3. My hubby had to give me a gentle push out the door today and I am so glad he did I have just had my best run yet!! Everything seemed to fall into place I found a good running rhythm and my breathing was so much better. Bring on Week 8 :)

4 Replies

• Congrats on completing week 7, not long now

• Thank you for the encouragement! I can't quite believe I'm actually doing it!!! I am definitely not a gym bunny but am enjoying the programme and can't wait to be able to ask for my graduate badge! Good luck with you running:)

• Very well done, it seems you have approached the point where everything seems to come together, have a fab week 8 !!

• It's a great feeling when it all starts to come together and you realise just what you've been putting in all the work for. Well done on getting week 7 out of the way - the time will fly by now. Good luck with week 8 and best wishes.

You may also like...