W4R1 -Feels good

Here I am on Week 4. Can't really believe it. Struggled with heavy legs on Week 1 and thought I would never get past it. Felt a bit apprehensive when Laura said we were going to be running for 5 minutes tonight - but although my pace was slower I only really struggled on the 2nd 3 minute run. Not sure why I get fatigued about half way through - then manage to pick up again for the last part of the podcast? Laura really knows her stuff doesn't she? Having some knee pain the day after - but think that may be down to my trainers. Have read some good advice on the forums as to what the cause may be and how to prevent it. As a treat for getting nearly to the half way point I am going to buy some new trainers. If I can do it - anyone can! Thanks to my daughter who is acting as my running buddy & helping me get through each run.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like you're enjoying yourself which is great. A nice treat to get new trainers too, maybe they will help your knee, especially if you are going to a running shop to get them to get the correct type for you. Good luck with the rest of the programme and enjoy your new shoes! x

• Welcome to week 4. If you are anything like me, I struggled a bit on week 3 but have had no real problems with W4 so far. I found the second run of the week easier than the first so am hopeful for W4R3 tomorrow. Enjoy your next two runs. Best wishes.

You may also like...