Need to get back on track.

I graduated in early December and have only managed to get out running 3 times since through a combination of factors including illness and moving house. I need to get back into it and think that Laura's assistance will be required again. Any suggestions as to how far back I should go in the programme? I was thinking of back to the beginning but that prospect seems a bit demoralizing.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well to be quite honest I would go back to the beginning....I did after I had a break for a while and a as daft as it sounds I enjoyed it knowing that I could do it gave me not only a great buzz but it gave me a nice steady way into jogging again, gave my body a little bit of a wake up call that "we're jogging again".

• I had a gap of about 3 months, and went back to week 3 which felt easy, in a good way. I managed to get back to 30 mins running with no problems - well done for getting back into it - you won't regret it! :)

You may also like...