Cross trainer!

Hello my adorables..... Ok due to circumstances out of my control, I am only left with the cross trainer to attempt the program on.... Before anyone suggests outside, it is the tropics out there and no way am I running in it.... So I have done week one and a bit of two on the cross trainer, this is also my second attempt at couch to 5k......the main thing I have noticed so far is it is way more gentle on my joints..... Hmmm. Anyone have any thoughts on my cunning plan.... Thanks x

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well if it works for you & your happy doing it why not . It is excercise & your off the couch . Good luck

• Perfect response! Anything that gets me off the couch is a win win x

• For various reasons, I've done most of my work on a cross trainer and there has been a noticeable improvement in my fitness which is all I care about at the moment. Especially as it's taken me so long to get to this point given illness, Christmas, family etc The usual!

• Even though I have only done a few days on it, it is very noticeable that there is less stress on my joints.... That has to be good!

• Hi all,

I've just done my first week 2 run on the cross trainer but I've been wondering if I'm going at the right speed during the running and walking sections as if I was running normally. Does anyone have any ideas?

I also broke my pinkie toe yesterday and fear I didn't do it fast enough today :-(

You may also like...