Err......I'm back in the game. Should I start at week 3?

Got as far as week 6 last year but then things went a bit (lot) wrong and I haven't run at all since October. I have continued playing racquetball and walk the dog for at least an hour every day so am not totally inactive but I now want to get running again. I've been and bought some legging thingys to keep the chill off and I am thinking about starting at week 3 rather than week 1. Does that sound about right and has anyone else done similar?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think that sounds perfect... See how you go as you can always flip back or forward.. Good luck!!!

• Well. I wondered where you got to. Nice to see you - to see you nice. Where to start? You'll soon find out what suits you. Try not to over think it. I'm now going to quote you - "Bring it on". Good luck with your restart. Great to have you back

• Thanks Waletta.....wish I had been able to keep going like you obviously have. Did week 3 run today so see how I go on this time. Fingers crossed!

You may also like...