..so I have this little problem of a HM in Bath in March that I signed up for following the buzz of my last one in October..
The problem being is that my training has slipped...I cannot seem to get out there on a weekday...saturday is parkrun and Sunday is long run but thats not enough..and heres the list of possiblities:
1. Its very wet
2. Its very dark
3. I prefer my 10k route to my 5k route but the 10k route is in the undergrowth and I run along waiting for a man to leap out and attack me
4. My boiler is broken so no shower ( don't panic I am not writing this all dirty as I have just had one as I am staying away)!
5.I have stopped myfitnesspal ( however I have gained 3k and got my wobbly bum back) so no incentive..but I do want to lose the 3k...
6. My work life balance is currently bleughhh...I have a long commute, internal driving, 2 kids, a husband, 7 chickens and 2 bunnies to manage
7. My virtual running buddy has gone off the wagon and left me ;(
8. My lad is too tired as now at secondary school
9. My swimming has dropped off too as I only really like outdoor swimming and I can only do that on saturday as the one in devon that I used to go to after work when I stay over is now closed ;(
I keep setting goals and failing which is so so so unlike me...
I need some help to get out there in the week or I am doomed.When I do, I'm so into it, panthering along being free and carnal but its that initial oomphhhh I need.