Week 3 run 3 complete! :)

I've not long got back from my third run of week 3 and all I have to say is amazing! I can't believe the changes I have seen this week with my runs, I can breathe better, I feel relaxed and I have managed every single run Laura has given me! It was wet, dark and windy when I set off but that didn't deter me in anyway at all!

For the first 3 weeks I have dreaded the next weeks running but today for the first time since I began I feel hopeful about the next weeks running. Fingers crossed that this sense of accomplishment and enthusiasm carries me through the 5 minute runs of week 4.

Last edited by

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • You will do fine. The program is set up to make sure your ready for it. It really sounds like your getting the running bug now. Happy running.

• Glad to hear you're enjoying it and are still motivated. Laura is a star she really is, and if you listen to her carefully she'll see you right. If in a few weeks you may have a harder run, don't worry as the following week it will probably be easier. Keep the faith. You can do it.

• I really do enjoy running at the moment and I really hope it continues. Miss Wobble, I have seen a few other post of people having a bad run but carried on

and the next run was fine. I suppose it's quite common to go through it? and I am sure that it will happen to me at some time in the future. I will hopefully carry on and be out on the next run pounding those pavements :)

You may also like...