Graduated today, yippee!

Thrilled, elated, feeling so proud of myself. Nowhere near the 5k so have some work to do but thats good, need a new goal.

I giggle when I think that on W1R1and W1R2 I was doubled over, gasping for air and almost sick after the 4th 'one minute', goodness, at that time I would have never believed that running 30 min non stop was achievable let alone enjoyable!

Thank you Laura and all you other runners who have supported me through responses to my posts and your posts; it was so comforting to know other people were experiencing exactly the same feelings, aches, pains and emotions as I was.

Now, how do I get my badge? :-).

Last edited by

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! Very well done, you must be thrilled.

To get your badge you have to go to ghe top of the page, click on Help and then send an email asking for your badge

• congrats and well done, and i hope one day to beable to say i too made it to the end!

Well done

• Congratulations , you have done it ! Well done .

• fantastic...its such an amazing achievement...you should feel sooo proud, and just think...this is just the beginning..enjoy being a runner!!

• Congratulations and well done. You must feel elated and so proud

• Well done. It does us good to remind ourselves what we were like in week1. Amazing!

• Congratulations, here is your well deserved badge :)

• Congratulations enjoy your running

• Well done and congratulations. Badge looks great!

• Well done you! What a great personal achievement!

• Well done. It is such a great feeling to do that final run. So whats next. I am signing up for a 10k in april. So training for that now. Im getting there. I manage 3x 5k runs a week now. Good luck with whatever you do next

• Whoop Whoop!

You may also like...