Graduation Day

Have just completed W9R3. Am no where near 5k, but I can run for 30 plus minutes. It has been hard going and doesn't get any easier, but I guess that's cos you're always pushing yourself! Now to decide whether to go for longer or faster?? I think longer might win the day, speed is not my forte! Also will look at learning to run outside! Don't feel quite as euphoric as I thought - maybe because I can't just give up now I've got here!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations. I graduated today and have decided to go for faster to get 5k in 30 mins x

I registered for my first charity 5k race last night so am determined to carry on now x

• Many congratulations!

I have been graduated a while and still can't run 5k in 30 mins. I am going for distance over speed, but it's whatever motivates you I suppose. If you need support to increase your speed or stamina, check out the couch to 5k+ download.

• Congratulations. Well done. I decided on a combination of both. Run 1 = time. Run 2= distance. Run3= freestyle ( whatever I fancy).

• Well done!

You may also like...