By Jove I think can do it!

Still early days I guess, but just did my first week 3 run. I'd been totally dreading it, no way I can run for 3 minutes. Well, I did. I found it much easier than I had anticipated. Was feeling so buoyed at having done it I even tacked an extra 90 seconds running at the end. Feeling the burn in my legs now, but fingers crossed have cracked the breathing!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So pleased you feel like this! So much of the success can be put down to mind over matter - believe you can do it and you probably will do it. WELL DONE! Don't forget to stretch after your runs - it does help to keep the aches away.

• Thanks Beek. Can't stop smiling at myself. I must hold on to this feeling when the going gets tough.

• Good for you! Great feeling isn't it. Gets addictive too!

• Snap! I did my w3r1 yesterday and bizarrely enjoyed it, and had even kind of forgotten I was running at the end. Does that makes sense to anyone? It is almost like when I get past a certain point or amount of running I get into a groove.... Not bad for 5'4" and a size 22 ......

• Congratulations. Well done you!

• yeah I can relate, I kind of just zone out:D love it:D

• YAY fantastic:D

well done you:D

• You CAN do it! So much of this is in your head. Slow and steady wins the day. Get your head and your heart in the right place and your legs will follow!!

You may also like...