Running in the rain isn't so bad at all!

Tonight I bought a new car and then went home and changed into my running gear ( never thought that I would own such stuff) and set off into the rain. I had mapped out a road run as it is now too dark for the park, and worried that it would be harder. I am glad I had planned a route as it kept me plodding onwards in order to finish it.

I had not realised how irritating people's overgrown bushes are as they doused me it raindrops whenever I ran near them. And all those puddles lying in wait for me to step in! All those raindrops running into my eyes! BUT I LOVED IT.

So different to a month ago - all that heat and sweat. After a poor run on Wednesday I'm back in the running groove. Roll on w6r3!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love running in the rain (although not too heavy preferably)! Just done w6r1 and loving it so far. Can't believe I've got this far!

• Isn't it amazing the people we are becoming. I have just started to get people saying that I am looking good - even though the scales stubbornly refuse to move downwards. I certainly feel different.

You may also like...