Week 1 Run 1 - Time to start over

It was raining and I locked myself out of the house so not a good start but I did it instead of just saying I'm going to do it and that's the most important thing.

I tried couch to 5k a couple of years ago and I loved it but got to week four when I decided to stop and I cant remember why!

Back then in my very first run I got to about the 6th repetition before I felt like I was going to pass out. This time it was tiring but I managed it no problem, which is great news, it means in the two years with endless attempts to get fit even though I've put on weight since I must have gained fitness somehow.

I tried a couple of times to start again but I always tried to jump into week 3 because I knew I was capable, maybe it was too much too soon so this time I have chose to start from the beginning and stop rushing everything.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done jodieM92 I have just done wk 1 rp2 and finding it hard going but determined to keep it up good luck

• Well done for getting out there and on with it...despite the setbacks .Hope your playlist spurred you on.

Good luck with the programme,take it steady ....it works :)

Keep posting your progress !

• I was really happy with how my playlist worked out, thanks!

You may also like...