Yodel-ay-hee-hoo :-)

DeliaItaly is knackered. I know all you bloggerettes will miss me, but I'm off to the Tyrolese Alps for a week. Escaping from absurdly hot weather (partly responsible for my bad running); my ageing Dad; his tiresome careperson and this computer. See you all soon, be good and keep on running. I shall do so in the mountains Heidi permitting, xox delia

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Have a lovely cool time! We will miss you, but you will return all refreshed, cool and ready to rock again :)

• Sure will...don't like packing much though!

• Have a super time and chill between your runs. Pat :-)

• Thanks Pat -- there's a nice spa nearby and a nudist pool but I don't think I'll try that one ....

• It'll be even cooler!!

• You could try this after your naked run :-)

• You could try this after your naked run :-)

• Here's me just back and you're off! Have a great time and enjoy running in the fresher air! xx

• Hey Linda! Welcome back! See you next week xox d

• Have a wonderful time.. I'm just unpacking. ;(

I hate packing too.. Nearly as much as I hate ironing!!

Have fun!!

• Chill out, for sure, Delia. Sounds great! Best wishes for recharging and refreshing. Thanks again for your support in my quest of the grey badge.

• OhCanada -- a Joni Mitchell fan :-)

• Have a lovely holiday in the mountains, sounds beautiful & great for hill practice! ;-)

• Hope I can get away ...it's all systems go -- hubby, 3 kids (2 grown-up) and...dadada...mother-in-law....

• The Alps sound lovely at this time of year. The sun can be blisteringly hot though at altitude - got caught out last year and suffered with dehydration afterwards.

I have family here at the moment, so spending time on the beaches but quite looking forward to some walks in the Pyrenees next month when it's a bit cooler (and quieter).

Enjoy the running - mind the downhill sections!

• Thanks Landesman. Quite fancy a bash at the "camino" next year!

• Enjoy yourself. I can see you running through these alpine meadows like Maria in the Sound of Music!

• Have a fantastic time Delia you more than deserve it after everything!

Sue xxx

You may also like...