26 stages of taking up running

Hey fellow-runners,

as I seem to have lost my motivation, I was looking on the internet for something that might help me. I came across a page showing the 26 stages of the transformation from a couch potato to a runner. I took almost every single one of them :)

Here is the link: buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/t...

Off with me to see if my mojo has hidden under the couch...

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Excellent - and so accurate. Particularly the difference between how you imagine it will be and how it is!! Linda

• Lovely! And... Was no.25 what that bloke was trying to do last week?! Oops. Didn't realise!

• Love it! :)

• Lovely! And... Was no.25 what that bloke was trying to do last week?! Oops. Didn't realise!

• Haha! So true!

• I didn't look anything like No.24 last night after my running :( Come to think of it she doesn't look anything like any runner I've ever seen :)

• HAHAHA! Just laughed out loud whilst sat at my desk - it's all so true!

BAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAANNNAAA! Banana

• Hahaha, brilliant! I love number 9 - that was (and sometimes still is) me....

• Ha ha! Number 8 resonates with me. And 13 - just... try... to.... keep .......breathing!

• Awesome. This is amazing - and so true! How I think I will look one is the best.

You may also like...