So all the ingredients were wrong...
1. Really intense day at work mentally and I felt SOOO tired
2. My running buddy is on a school trip to our nations capital
3. My Nike app decided not to work so I have no idea what I did
4. Loads of teenage school kids everywhere smirking at me..
5. In the mood for loads of swearing but I couldn't even do that as I couldn't breathe due to hayfever which I thought was better.
6. The 2 hill run is always a killer
On the plus side
Body still feels good
I had a high five with an older gentleman runner as we passed... Oh yes
My new orange sweatband arrived today
I have decided that the rules of running are that there are no rules ;
Run free everyone