WK5 R3 second time lucky!!!

Wehey, I did it and I felt I could carry on as well. The hardest thing was the first 6 mins or so the gremlins were evil! All they could say was: you can't do this, you'll never make it, c'mon give up, you've just been ill and are mad to be running and you're going to feel sick again!

It was constant, then suddenly I was fine, then more than fine and before I knew it Laura said, '5 minutes,' I wanted to jump up and down at the end and smile at everyone! Instead I walked a very happy walk home.

:)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! Hope you have many more happy walks home! People this week seem to be doing very well. Must be the long awaited sunshine making us feel better.

• Thanks Beek, yes you're right there I think it is the sun makes you get out. Glad that's out of the way, has given me lots more confidence now.

• Well done. I did this run today too and had the same struggle with the first five minutes.

• Well done to you as well! Strange isn't it how your mind plays tricks. I was taking it easy, not out of breath enjoying the last of the sun. Oh well good luck with week 6, it can only get better/easier!? now.

You may also like...