So miserable

Haven't run since Wednesday because I'm not feeling too good. I'm missing it SO much. Never thought I'd ever in my life write that!. I've tried not eating for a day and eating for a day and nothing takes the "poorliness" away. We've promised our son we'll run with him on Monday and I wanted to get W8 R1 done so that I felt comfortable doing the distance once before then. I shall just have to remind myself of his lovely park and lake that we'll be running round and think myself well.

5 Replies

• Sorry to hear you're poorly :(

Especially when you really want to be well to do something, it can seem like getting better is taking ages. Just hang on in there and you will be running again before long, I'm sure.

• By Monday I hope very much :-)

• Ditto

• Be kind to yourself! You'll get back to it soon but if you bully your body into it when you are unwell then getting better will take even longer. Hope you pick up again soon! This lovely sunshine should help.

• Hope you're feeling much better very soon, so you can enjoy a run with your son. A run round a lake sounds lovely. :)

You may also like...