W1 R2

Nice running day today, bright sunshine and a nice cold wind. Some how I zoned out during the run and although I was aware of the music, I was in Fiona world until suddenly Laura was saying only two runs left...wow. Had a stitch after the first run but just kept walking fast, breathing deeply and swinging my arms and by the next run it had gone. Now I know it is not a very nice subject but what do I do about the amount of snot that I produce, I use a nasal spray just before running to clear my tubes and chew gum as that also helps but honestly I seem to produce gallons of the stuff. Suppose I could run with a loo roll hanging round my neck, but then where to throw the tissue, and when I blow my nose my rythmn goes...anyone else get this, maybe I could patent a clip on drip tray, but most of mine seems to go down my throat...Yuck, sorry...and ideas?

3 Replies

• Someone the other day suggested getting wrist band s like the tennis players use. Theyre terry towelling and washable and I'm off to buy some tomorrow.

• Tissues shoved in the top of your sports bra? Don't know about the disposal problem, though.

• no idea, but I would be interested to see how you do it. any way good luck for your next run

You may also like...