Week 7

Today I did run 1of week 7.Im really delighted and at the end of week 6 run 3 I actually allowed myself a leap in the air and a quiet YES (I still feel self conscious when running). I nearly cried when Laura said "you are now a runner". My first run in the rain today, at least it kept me cooler although it made seeing through my glasses tricky. This programme really seems to work as I have never been able to run before;I just think its amazing.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! You are a runner! :-) I remember getting so emotional as I progressed. C25K is truly life changing! :-) Gayle

• Thankyou it means a lot.

• Well done. I've just finished week 7 and it's amazing to think that I can run for 25 minutes. Good luck with the rest of the programme!

• Well done! A big milestone, that one! :)

I wear a hat with a brim to keep the rain off my glasses. Doesn't completely work (and it can be annoying) but it's good to see where you're going!

• What a good idea, I think Hubby has one I could borrow, thanks.

• Congratulations! I ran wk 7 run 2 today and I have the same feeling too! Good luck.

You may also like...