"More running stuff!"

I nipped into Sports Direct today to see what they had in the way of shorts. Feeling hopeful that there will be some hot sunny days. I found what I was looking for, sort of double layered loose shorts and fitted shorts all in one. The only ones in my size were a sort of salmon pink, not the usual Karrimor pink. So of course i had to buy a top as well, I chose black, I think salmon top and bottom would be too much.

I also had to buy white socks. I love my Nike Dri-Fit socks, but they are black. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that it has to be white socks in summer with shorts?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All sounds superb and trendy. ;) Mmmmmm, yes, I think I would generally be a white socks for summer person, but the black ones will go with your top and are probably almost hidden by your shoes anyway :)

Enjoy your first catwalk/catrun? outing ... bring on the sunshine! Oh and BTW, love your Bagpuss pic. Was called Bagpuss the other day by a colleague after having new colours striped into my pale hair ... I thought they were dark burgundy, but my 'pink stripes' were admired! Some fellow C25Kers are now calling me Bagpuss! LOL :D Cheers, Linda x

• All tried on now, I'm pleased with the shorts, so bring on the warmer weather.

I have a Bagpuss heat pad (the sort you heat up in the microwave), luckily I've not needed to use it for a while.

I have been thinking about changing my profile pic, but I may wait until I've done The Super Hero Run in Regents Park next month and get a pic of me in costume, I'm hoping there will still be a Bat Girl one left when I get there.

• Oh yes! Let the summer shopping begin....again!!! :)

I think I need to get some more shorts too and yes white sox for me in the summer. Black are good with tights but I do like a white pair

Looking forward to the Bat Girl pic! :D

Sue

You may also like...