I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help me with?
1) At what stage you were referred out to a pulmonoligist?
2) Does anyone else have a ulcer with this? I'm not sure if it's normal or not?
3) can you feel this in your lungs or is it just a feeling of breathlessness?
4) did you ever have swelling under the breasts as well as at the bottom of the rib cage (between them) around the end of the sternum area? It so tough for me to pinpoint all the swelling I have with this but I know I have read there is lung swelling involved in this but I have no idea what that feels like.
5) any other problems that has came along with this?
I'm newly diagnosed by my family doctor and the results only say I am moderately/severe obstructive airway disease with a reversible airway component. No type of staging or anything
I am also anemic and asthmatic have been since I was younger, been on Advair 250/50 with a Ventolin rescue inhaler, since diagnosis by PFT I was also put on Tudorza Pressair which to me seems to make everything worse, I feel more like I am chocking rather than I have problems getting air in and out of my lungs but I don't know if that's the normal feeling to this or not.
I was in the medical field for years before quitting to stay home with my children so I regularly listen to my lungs but I hear no sounds of wheezing, crackles or abnormal sounds however I do realize it is harder to hear when listening to yourself so I could be missing it.
Looking for insight
Thank you in advance for any help!