CLL Support Association
9,991 members15,616 posts

CLL specialists ?

My FCR treatment has been stopped after 2 courses due to a new problem - fluid on my lungs. I am awaiting another bone marrow biopsy and CT scan. Depending on what my haematologist has to say in due course, I may request another opinion with a CLL specialist.

I am in Hereford. Does anyone know of any CLL specialists in the West Midlands ?


2 Replies

Hi Haileybury,

Birmingham University is a centre of excellence for Haematology and there are specialists at the Queen Elizabeth and Heartlands Hospital, (Dr Guy Pratt is one).

The is also the LeukaemiaCare charity based in Worcester which may be able to help advise if one nearer to you.



That's very useful. Thank you so much.


You may also like...