Itโ€™s Not a Myth Fabulous450 Bulls Donโ€™t Like... - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K
8,970 members โ€ข 10,662 posts

Itโ€™s Not a Myth Fabulous450 Bulls Donโ€™t Like Red, but Move for Mind Challenge Complete! โค๏ธ

Hi Runners! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

Itโ€™s the final day of the Move for Mind Challenge and Iโ€™m up and out with minimum faff! Things are looking up more every day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I get to Lydiard Park before 10 and thereโ€™s even free Parking inside the Park today. The Godโ€™s are on side!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m then told itโ€™s actually Race for Life today! Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฏ, but I figure Iโ€™ll find somewhere out of the way to run ๐Ÿค“. Theyโ€™ve not started yet and I was one of the first cars to arrive. So, another careful selection of a timely run needed. 25 minutes โ€œStress Free Runโ€ it is. I put on some potentially contradictory music with strong beats, as I want to run with energy. I press start and Iโ€™m off. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I noticed that I was running on the course for Race for Life a lot of the time. I had already decided to stop if I should come across any runners. And that made me pick up the pace, as I didnโ€™t know when the race was starting.

All went well. I got my Charity run in today and I was on my way back to the car well before the Race for Life started. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

I did walk back across the grass and noticed these huge cows in the park. I assume theyโ€™ve been moved there due to the race, as Iโ€™ve not seen them there before. I have to say, I seemed to draw a lot of attention from them all. So, I stopped to take a QUICK photo! The big guy with one horn wasnโ€™t best pleased and gave a snort and shake of the head ๐Ÿ˜ต. I believe my neon pink top was not to their liking ๐Ÿฅด. After the stares, I decided that Iโ€™d best โ€œjog onโ€, as I imagined that was the message! Didnโ€™t want to upset them! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ!

In, run and out before Race for Life began. As Iโ€™m leaving, there is a very long queue of cars arriving to race for a brilliant cause!! ๐Ÿคฉ

Happy running Runners!! โค๏ธ

25 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Missed you! I did the race for life!

1 like

Aah, brilliant you are!! Well done!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ I didnโ€™t know it was on until today. Thought it was just โ€œGet Muddyโ€! Yesterday. โค๏ธ

Minimum faff, no parking woes, this Move for Mind Challenge has been very good for you ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m glad you were able to get in and out before the race even started.

1 like

Thanks SaskAlliecat!! ๐Ÿค— Yes, the challenge has been good. Iโ€™ve had many different, but pretty spectacular adventures this week! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ

1 like

A fabulous read as usual ๐Ÿ˜. You are back in the running groove ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Back on track Shakeywakey!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thank you!! Feels so great too! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ

1 like

Did you run at a new PB pace? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Hey Katnap! ๐Ÿ˜ Canโ€™t really tell, as it wasnโ€™t a full 5k. I averaged at 7:45 which includes the warm up, but probably not at all time PB. Maybe Iโ€™ll get one at Parkrun next week. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ

1 like

Good move. See how you feel after 2or3 km ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Brilliant! In and out before the crowds ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

1 like

Bobbing and weaving JoJo!!......Bobbing and weaving!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! Thank you!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

1 like

Well done Fab! Iโ€™m so glad you completed your challenge with gusto, regardless of your bovine buddies! ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿฎ

Sounds like great timing on your part too! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Thanks Cheeky!! ๐Ÿค— Yes the timing was just so spot on today!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

1 like

How do you manage minimum of faff? I'm getting worse not better o the faffage front! Sounds like a perfect run, well done!

1 like

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ BTP!.....I have absolutely no idea!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI slept well though. I guess my brain was in better gear when I woke up. The sun was shining and I was itching to get outdoors. โค๏ธ

They donโ€™t dislike red either!

Great run, next year youโ€™ll be needing to know what time RfL starts! Keep going, happy stress free running.

1 like

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think they care if itโ€™s red or neon pink. Both would seem to offend ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. I was initially minding my own business and then noticed that they were all looking at me a bit defensively.

Might even do the run next year if I know in advance. I saw lots of pink and tutuโ€™s as I was leaving. I had the right colour on. ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

1 like

Great run Fab!

1 like

Thank you Sandie!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

That is exactly how they look at me and Iโ€™m vegan ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ they frighten me ๐Ÿ‘€ I will never walk through a field of cows ๐ŸŒฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well done on getting out there with no faff and for beating the race for life ... you are definitely back on it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 like

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ! Bridget all I can say is, I was glad there was a fence! Maybe they were โ€œedgyโ€ having being moved? They were soooo big!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I think it must have been the close proximity. Iโ€™ve run past the Guernsey cows and theyโ€™ve given me a quick (more friendly) look and then paid me no mind! But I was running and a bit further away ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚. I definitely wouldnโ€™t walk through a field with cows now! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ ! โค๏ธ

2 likes

Good post!!

And pic ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฎ

1 like

Thanks Deals!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

1 like

Congratulations - another challenge successfully completed! Youโ€™ve got your mojo back. X

1 like

Thank you!! ๐Ÿค— Yes Sybilw!! Itโ€™s been turned back up!! โค๏ธ

You may also like...