Bridge to 10K
7,231 members β€’ 8,545 posts

I did it! 10k is mine

I hit my target of 10k last night - around the splendid Olympic Park again incorporating the 4 main attractions from Velodrome - Stadium

So so proud of myself - completed in 1hr 12mins - pace was even throughout even with the hills and stairs incorporated. Still feeling a high about it this morning so bring on the next one :-)

I can't wait to get out for my next run

Happy running everyone

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Superb, well done!

Well done Alison, Congratulations! πŸ‘πŸ˜€

excellent!! well done. enjoy your celebrating. what a great start to the weekend

Well done on your 10k! Congratulations! Enjoy your time on the podium and all the very best for your onward running journey,πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘β˜€οΈ πŸ’₯⚑️ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ May the high continue a nice long time! 😊

1 like

Congratulations Alisonx. Such a fabulous feeling and next one is even better. Happy safe running to you. Great pace too. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜Š

1 like

Whoop whoop! Well done and many congratulations.

Yay Alison, you did it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Huge congratulations. I bet you won’t stop grinning for a long time! Hope you’ve claimed your super shiny Graduation 10 badge, then you can admire it and feel mighty proud. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯‚πŸ‘Š

1 like

Huge well done Alison! πŸŽ‰πŸ€©πŸ™Œ

Amazing run!... enjoy that 10k high! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Happy running & happy Friday πŸ™Œ

Congratulations on your 10k Alison- the Olympic Park must have been inspiring for you. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸŽ“

Well done Alisonx - that first 10k really feels special!

1 like

Wow! Great time. Well done! πŸ‘

Welldone Alisonx. It’s a great feeling! Congratulations

1 like

Brilliant, sounds like a great route.

Well done - great achievement!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎ That's my 10k pace too! I'm staying in London for a few days in April near there & wondered if it's possible to run round there. Looks good. Happy runnings! 😊

Brilliant stuff alisonx, congratulations and seriously good time as well😊πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‚

1 like

Fantastic Alison, hope you don't stop smiling for a while 😁

Very well done

You may also like...