Squelchy 8: Happy and buzzing after a... - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K
11,550 members โ€ข 15,032 posts

Squelchy 8

Empem
EmpemGraduate10
โ€ข7 Replies

Happy and buzzing after a reasonably well paced 8k this morning.Cows have churned up a fair bit of one of my meadow routes so thinking there will be have to be more tarmac during winter.Despite some muddy stretches very happy with 7.33 m/km average pace. So......on to wk 6 now and feeling pretty strong and ready for the next three weeks.It might be a bit tight, my aim to get the 10 done before a week away ( to Helsinki..brrr) in the new year which means no seaonal slacking! Good to see everyone keeping going.

7 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
MutleyShuffle
MutleyShuffleGraduate10

Well done Empem! That sounds like a cracking pace if there were muddy patches to contend with! ๐Ÿ‘ Love to run near water, but not in mud! Lucky to have beaches near here where I can get the water without the mud ๐Ÿ˜Š

Empem
EmpemGraduate10
in reply to MutleyShuffle

That is an average , mind you.Pretty sloppy over the fields but pelting the pavement at the last km!

cheekychipmunks
cheekychipmunksGraduate10

Youโ€™re clearly a speedster as that would be my max pace running in zero squelch - and probably not over 8k either! Well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Got my 9k tomorrow. Iโ€™m going to adapt my parkrun route for a change. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Empem
EmpemGraduate10
in reply to cheekychipmunks

Nice.Go for it!

Goforitmama
GoforitmamaGraduate10

10k before Helsinki sounds achievable! Go for it, youโ€™re gonna nail it!

FlickM3
FlickM3Graduate10

Well done, and what a lovely photo x

paulanoo
paulanooGraduate10

Squelch ๐Ÿ‘Ž8km pace ๐Ÿ‘ 10km before Helsinki ๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...