So, I had a little adventure on a flat running route today 😱 that’s very different for me as my usual route has some varying gradients. I also had to run without Mr Catbees fancy running watch thingy as I couldn’t work it and the battery was low. *insert eye roll *
I had my phone with me but it’s unreliable on measuring the distance and I haven’t downloaded any apps to help with that...yet!
Anyhoo, I ran for over an hour (give or take 5 mins as I stopped to chat with an elderly gent) and I’ve since worked out that I probably ran 10-11 km!! Kaboom 💥
I’ve learned a few lessons from today’s run...
1. I’m rubbish with technology
2. I need to download a distance measuring app
3. I can run further when it’s flat 🤣
4. I appreciated having a chat on the way
5. I’m going to have to do it again to get that badge Doh!! 💪🏻
Happy running folks 🏃🏼♀️🏃♂️x