I did it!

Well I was determined to give it my best this morning, despite choosing a route with hills. I was going to keep going the whole distance.

Well I've just looked at my distance and time and am seriously chuffed. The first 10k included my 5 minute warm up walk and map my run ad informed me at 57 minute and 50 seconds that I covered 10km. But now I'm home and have looked at my time for the 10k starting from the end of the walk and I did it in 55 minutes and 1 second. I can hardly believe I've managed to crack the sub 1 hour time. I would be dancing round the house if I had any energy left.

Please can I get my graduation badge now. :-)

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Great work Razouski ๐Ÿ˜Š....

Well done that sounds like an impossible feat to me..twice as far as I'm currently managing๐Ÿ˜†.xx

• Amazing! Go get a badge. In fact get lots of badges, you deserve them ๐ŸŽ–๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ–๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ–๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ…

• That sounds a good run, something I would aspire to

• Cracking time for a first 10k! Well done!๐Ÿ™‚

• Wow that's really speedy! Well done๐Ÿ˜†

• Whoohoo!!! That is amazing! Great job!

• That's a bit good!๐Ÿ˜„well done!..

• Fab time! Really well done for your first 10K. It's very special and there's no turning back! Love the badge ๐Ÿ™‚

• VERY WELL DONE INDEED!!!!

โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

• Sandraj39 and Irishprincess I have covered the 10k distance before but never without an interval walk. Last time I took a 2 minute walk at 5k then ran the next 5k. But I'm pleased I have done the whole thing in one run (especially as I had drunk the Bollinger I had in the fridge yesterday evening with my running friend) . Just opening the wine in celebration (as the champagne is now gone lol).

• Even with a two minute break, it's a great achievement. Oldfloss we have another "bubbles" lady ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿพ

• Result!!!!

• Cheers!๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

• Yeay!!!! Go you... you did it!!!

I...did have bubbly and have raised a glass to you!!! Well done Graduate 10!!!!

You may also like...