What a great weekend!

What a great weekend!

What a good weekend I've had, yesterday I was a Parkrun tourist at Chichester and got a PB. Today I ran the Porchester 10k in 53:40 with a pace of 8:34/mile! The route was 1 small lap and 3 larger laps, the run was fully subscribed with runners coming from all over the south. The weather was perfect with a nice cool breeze and it was set in very picturesque setting in an old castle. Well done to Tomas and Hilary for their two very successful events, a good weekend all round I think! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

25 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds perfect - glad it wasn't too hot! Congrats on your parkrun pb and excellent 10k time too. I also pb'd at parkrun this weekend. It was good conditions I think!

• Thanks Ruth, it was a good weekend. Well done on your PB, it's always nice to get a PB as it gives you a little boost! Have a lovely week! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Wow! Very impressed with your 10k time. Sounds like a fab w/e - here's to many more.

• Thank you Polly, have a lovely week and enjoy your runs!

• Thanks Frank-ntj - I hope so (runs), when I wen tout on thursday my knee rebelled so tomorrow will be the first time since. It's settled down over the week-end so I'm optimistic but will take it gently! Enjoy your week too.

• Just brilliant Frank! You speedy racing snake you!! Well done on those PB s!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks Ali,

• Wowsers!!!! A great weekend :) x

• Thanks Floss!

• x

• Sounds great. You seem to have had a superspeedy weekend!

• Thank you, it was great fun!

• Nice time Frank!

• Thanks Ian!

• Well done Frank, fantastic time and congratulations on your PB. There's no holding you back at the minute! Whatever you're taking can I have some please? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ha ha, it's a good job I'm not asked for a dope test because I'm sure to be top of that tree!

• Brilliant weekend, Frank - how fab to get a PB and then such a great time at the 10k! It's a lovely medal too - well done :)

• Thank you Annie, yes I'm very pleased, I hope your running going well for you? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Not bad, thanks, Frank - I need to get another longish run in this week but the weather looks like it's hotting up so I plan to try and go early to beat the heat. Well, that's what I say now of course :)

• Sounds perfect - great time there!!

• Thanks AR, the weekends been great!

• Another great run Frank! Well done on that time! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฅ‡

• Thanks Sandra, it's been very enjoyable! Have a great week! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Absolutely amazing Frank ! Really Well done to you !

You're even faster than a racing snake now ! I will have to think of a new name for you :-) xxx

• Thanks Chris, ha ha I wish I was! They were going to send me for a dope test, but I would have tested positive! ๐Ÿ˜‚ xxx

You may also like...