Hilly 10K done!

I posted here last week when I was having a bit of a wobble about whether or not I did a 10k event that I was signed up for and folk were really helpful... and well today I did it! In a respectable time too! I walked some of the steeper hilly sections but otherwise managed to keep going. Lovely route and good weather. Still wearing my medal! Have worked out that it's now about 6 months since I first started trying to run on Couch to 5K so I'm well chuffed that I managed the 10K today and might even be going to go find another one to sign up for now...! Thanks for all the advice x

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, great achievement. โญ๏ธ

• Thankyou! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done for going for it! Glad you enjoyed the day - wear that bling with pride! ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰, you might find races are addictive though!๐Ÿ˜‰

• I'm looking for the next one now!

• That is a great achievement, and only 6 months after starting to run too. You should be very proud of yourself :)

• Thankyou! Still smiling 5 days later

• Congratulations, well done especially coping with hills! You need to ask for your 10k badge (Graduate 10)!

• Thanks! I didn't run the entire way though so not sure if I can claim the graduate badge yet...

You may also like...