Heart fears

I feel sometimes like my heart is going to stop out of the blue just the feeling alone in my chest sometimes feels like this but I'm always anxious , so that's probably why but I just wanna feel normal again! I have two children and I can't even enjoy them or myself hardly because I'm always worrying about my health, and I get heart palps which scare me too, worry is to much worry

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I get that same feeling too. My mind will consume itself in anxiety, that it sucks the enjoyment out of life. I'm glad I can relate to someone who knows what it's like to fear over our hearts stopping. But unless you have a major heart condition, the heart itself will continue to pump automatically, its out of our control. So there's no point in worrying, even though it's hard.

• Right I hate it so badly, hard to quit thinking about it because its always there from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed but the hospital told me my hearted sounds fine, didn't give me an ekg but I'm sure just by hearing it they know what they are talking about I just get so annoyed about thanks for replying at least I'm not alone with this symptom

You may also like...