Been having spasm sense i woke up

I could feel spasm on my ribs and on my chest right side and left side by my heart idk i feel like something is wrong with my body i could be laying down feel spasms and feeling shaky my hands aswell . im on metaprolol i took it two days go when my heart was going really fast the cardiologist told me i had a little bit if arrythmia but not a dangerous one he didnt give me metaprolol In the ER they did because they say my heart was really high and refer me to see a cardiologist but he says im fine thats why i stop taking them and only take it when i really need it but its say take one tablet twice a day i dodnt take it like that i only take when i need it but mostly everyday i get them but i try to control it . idk what she i do with the metaprolol eather if i should follow how it says to take it or take how i take onky when i feel my heart rate going really fast but my question is idk if its dangerous taking them Off and On.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...