Light period for 3 months?

I've been stressing myself out since I lost my virginity on January 6, 2017. I've gotten 3 periods since than and 5 negative pregnancy tests. My periods have gotten lighter ( TMI, I still pass a few clots) there's maybe one heavy day in between two light days. I felt mild cramps each time. It's just weird because I have gotten these periods on a 26 day cycle each month. They're just not the same as before I had sex... could it be stress? What do you guys think?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes certainly anxiety can affect your cycle

• Stress will influence your cycle but if you have a particular health concern, you could speak to someone at the sexual health clinic or your doctor.

:)

• It's perfectly normal stress can definitely change your cycle. If you've had dramatic changes in your cycle I'd say give your doctor a visit 😊 It'll give you peace of mind. Don't stress it I have a day of medium blessing between two to three days of light bleeding. I hope this helps in some way.

You may also like...