Stomach and back

All day long strange things are happening inside my stomach. Feels like mini explosions I know anxiety can have serious affects on the stomach but I can't help but feel something is seriously wrong. My appendix, kidney or liver I don't know too much about the body but something must be up. Cramps all day long and stiff it's hopefully nothing but how can I be sure. Also I have pain under my left armpit and I'm also convinced that can be heart problems. I've so much wrong with me I just don't know what to tell the doctor if I go so I just end up not going :( I want my life back

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh I know exactly what you mean. When I'm sitting still and feeling stressed, I can feel every little spasm and vibration coming from my stomach and chest area. I don't like going to thr doctor for tests but if you really want to be sure anc for your peace of mind , hi and get checked out . Keep holding on through the storm and you will make it.

• Thanks for replying. I've had every heart test done and cardiologist said I'm fine for another 60 years. But when I eat and walk I really pay close attention to the heart when I suppose I. We'd to stop doing that. Also had ct scan and X-ray on stomach area and everything was fine but I can't help but worry something is up now. I get kidney stones so every times I get pain in lower back I jump to that conclusion.

• Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling all those things. I'll be praying for you to get stronger and get through all this . I'm trying hard not to concentrate on my heart beat. I have bad days. What's really scary is the spasm or vibrating in between beats . I think that's what they are . Wow, it's reassuring that cardiologist said you are good to go for 60 years. I haven't seen a cardiologist yet only gotten a two week heart monitor and echocardiogram that were interpreted by a cardiologist and given to my general physician . They said "benign" occasional extra beats and "minor" leaky aortic valve that is not causing problems. That was five months ago and I did not feel the spasm or what ever it is as much as I do now. My next echocardiogram is in 3 years said the doctor because they want to be sure the leaky heart valve does not get worse. I feel some strange vibrating or spasm in chest area when I'm sitting or quiet still or anxious stressed. Dont really notice it when I'm moving around . Just weird symptoms now that I'm in menopause I guess . Ok, take care. I'm glad you and others are sharing your symptoms and the types of tests you had and what the doctors have said. Take care.

You may also like...